I have the sincerest love for story telling. They give me just enough hope to not condemn society for life. The truth is that I will always have endless love for people because of their stories they share. But I can honestly say that I hate the way society has a way of killing the beauty of an individual person.
This is my first time blogging and for those of you who have known me for a long time the idea of putting myself out there must mean that the world will probably implode in the next 10 minutes. So here it goes…This blog is about love. I thought I would blog about romance but what the fuck do I know about romance…absolutely zilch..I am Asian we understand the assembly and design of electronics…how the spark works is beyond our practical reasoning. Essentially that is how match making happen in Chinese history…according to me.
But love now that is something I can provide some commentary on. I must warn you that if you are choosing to read this in hopes that I will reveal some secret truth about romantic love…then get in line or watch the woman’s network on tv. This blog is about how humanity teaches us how to love each other. The stories that you will read in the next little while are yours and mine, told through my brown almond shaped perception. I dedicate this to all the wonderful people in my life. Crashing into you is no accident...that I am certain of.
For those of you reading this I hope that you fall madly in love with my stories. Nothing would validate my exisistence more than if you were to share with me your own stories of love. Please enjoy the comic relief that is the tragedy that is mine or possibly your love story. I guess it really depends on whose story is more entertaining or cut throat.
Since the world has not imploded I suppose I should share with you my first story. I have affectionally entitled it Scarred by a Ladder. Laughing out loud is encouraged.
Please note that if you wish to comment on my grammatical structure or the technical aspect of my writing. I have this to say...GO FUCK YOURSELF! IT'S CREATIVE WRITING ASSHOLE. I will find you and ninja chop you in the throat. Smiley Face. Please enjoy my verbal vomit.
No comments:
Post a Comment